|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Export Carton|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||1000 PCS per Month|
|Item Name:||HIGHEASY Push Pull Tools||Item No:||PST1R|
|Length:||24" 42" 50" 72" 90"||Tool Head:||Rubber Insert|
|Stiffy Handle:||D Grip Handle Or I Grip Handle||Stock:||In Stock|
HIGHEASY SAFETY HAND TOOLS---Stock number PST1R
HIGHEASY push pull pole has been designed to aid in the handling of loading and unloading cargo on land or sea. The heavy-duty pole and nylon head allow the user to safely push cargo away from them or pull netting, ropes cables towards them. This tool will keep the user at safe distance preventing crushing or pinching of hands and feet. The heavy-duty fiberglass pole with the robust nylon head make a super strong pole.
HIGHEASY push pull pole has been designed to help:
• Push against flat surfaces, corners or rounded edges of suspended loads.
• Move pipes and tubulars with the "V" shaped end.
• Grab slings and taglines with the hooks.
Features of HIGHEASY push pull pole:
1. Robust and anti-slip nylon head.
2. Non-conductive - no metal parts.
3. Size: 21 inches, 42 inches, 50 inches, 72 inches, 90 inches are available, length can be based on customer's request.
4. Push / Pull Force Rating: Push 600lbs. / Pull 350 lbs.
Push pole Length
21inch, 42inch, 50inch, 72inch, 90inch, length can be based on customer's request
Push pole Head
Robust and anti-slip Rubber insert
Push / Pull Force Rating
Push 600lbs. / Pull 350 lbs.
Following is pictures of HIGHEASY push pole safety hand tools:
Contact Person: Miss. Alice