Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Length:||21",42", 50", 72", 90"||Push / Pull Force Rating::||Push>2800N. / Pull>1650N.|
|Head Of Pole:||High Quality Nylon||Teflon Insert:||You Can Choose|
HIGHEASY hand tools, safehand tools, high quality push pull poles with D grip and V nylon rubber Teflon Insert
HIGHEASY SAFETY HAND TOOLS---Stock number PST3
HIGHEASY push pull pole has been designed to aid in the handling of loading and unloading cargo on land or sea. The heavy-duty pole and nylon head allow the user to safely push cargo away from them or pull netting, ropes cables towards them. This tool will keep the user at safe distance preventing crushing or pinching of hands and feet. The heavy-duty fiberglass pole with the robust nylon head make a super strong pole.
HIGHEASY push pull pole has been designed to help:
• Push against flat surfaces, corners or rounded edges of suspended loads.
• Move pipes and tubulars with the "V" shaped end.
• Grab slings and taglines with the hooks.
Features of HIGHEASY push pull pole:
1. Robust and anti-slip nylon head.
2. Non-conductive - no metal parts.
3. Size: 21 inches, 42 inches, 50 inches, 72 inches, 90 inches are available, length can be based on customer's request.
4. Push / Pull Force Rating: Push force > 2800N. / Pull force >1650 lbs.
SGS test result is:
|Push pole Length||21inch, 42inch, 50inch, 72inch, 90inch, length can be based on customer's request|
|Push pole Head||Robust and anti-slip nylon head.|
|Push / Pull Force Rating||Push force > 2800N. / Pull force >1650 lbs.|
Following is pictures of HIGHEASY push pole safety hand tools: